Latest information including Executive Orders pertaining to retail and restaurants and the requirement of masks is available through the State of Michigan at https://www.michigan.gov/Coronavirus
Presently as of Ap 29, 2020 some stores and restaurants are offering curbside pick up and some have local delivery. There is no dine in service at restaurants. Groceries stores and pharmacies are open for walk in. Many stores have web sites for online purchases.
The following are actions all residents should take to educate, protect and prepare our community during the coronavirus outbreak.
All residents are asked to take personal responsibility for their health and the health of their family members through active monitoring of their health. This should include twice daily temperature checks and the following preventative measures:
- Frequent handwashing with soap for at least 20 seconds and use of hand sanitizers, with at least 60% alcohol, when soap is not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cough into a tissue and then throw the tissue away. If tissues aren’t available, cough into your elbow
- Stay home when you are sick
- Contact your personal physician if you have concerns about your health
- Use extra care to clean and disinfect surfaces, including door handles, cell phones and keyboards
- Use household products specifically designed to disinfect